Skip to content
Don’t just be a bystander…
- Anyone can learn- EVERYONE should. You can save a life.
- It only takes two steps:
- 1. Call 911 for help
- 2. Press hard and fast on the chest of the victim.
- The average response time for first responders is under 6 minutes. You can help keep someone alive until they arrive.
- “The life you save by administering CPR is most likely to be someone that you love: a child, a spouse, a parent or a friend.”
- 4 out of 5 cardiac arrests happen at home.
- Failure to step up and perform CPR in a cardiac emergency can lead to unnecessary deaths.
- CPR that is performed immediately after a sudden cardiac arrest can double or triple the chance of the victim surviving.
- Only 32% of cardiac arrest victims receive CPR from someone that is nearby- Let’s change that number!